Professional Classic® electric water heaters are engineered for longer life - resistored heating elements and premium grade anode rod
- 6-Year limited tank and parts warranty* (With ProtectionPlus* the 6 year warranty becomes 10 year)
- Efficency: (.92-.93 UEF) Isolated tank design reduces conductive heat loss, resistored copper upper element and resistored Lifeguard stainless steel lower element to prolong anode rod and tank life
- Performance: (FHR) 43-67 gallons, based on gallon capacity
- Electric junction box located above heating elements for easy installation
- Over-temperature protector cuts off power in excess temperature situations
- Automatic thermostat keeps water at desired temperature
- EverKleen self cleaning device fights harmful sediment build-up with a high-velocity spiraling water stream-helps operating efficiency by saving energy, money and improving tank life
- Enhanced flow brass drain valve
- Temperature and pressure relief valve included
- HUD certified for manufactured housing and modular construction
- Low Lead compliant
Size: 30 (Gallons)
First Hr. Rating: 48 (GPH)
REC. GPH 90 deg Rise: 21
Height to Water Conn: 50-3/8"
Tank Diameter: 19-1/4""
Energy Factor: 0.95
Height: 52.875 x Length: 19.25 x Wide: 19.25
Voltage: 240 VAC
Connection Size: 3/4"
|Energy Star Certified||