Professional Classic® electric water heaters are engineered for longer life - resistored heating elements and premium grade anode rod
- 6-Year limited tank and parts warranty* (With ProtectionPlus* the 6 year warranty becomes 10 year)
- Efficency: (.95 EF) Isolated tank design reduces conductive heat loss, resistored copper upper element and resistored Lifeguard stainless steel lower element to prolong anode rod and tank life
- Performance: (FHR) 42-71 gallons, based on gallon capacity
- Rheem exclusive R-Tech (resistored) anode rod provides long lasting tank protection
- Electric junction box located above heating elements for easy installation
- Over-temperature protector cuts off power in excess temperature situations
- Automatic thermostat keeps water at desired temperature
- EverKleen self cleaning device fights harmful sediment build-up with a high-velocity spiraling water stream-helps operating efficiency by saving energy, money and improving tank life
- Enhanced flow brass drain valve
- Temperature and pressure relief valve included
- Low Lead compliant
- Unit meets or exceeds ANSI requirements and have been tested according to D.O.E. procedures. Unit meets or exceeds the energy efficiency requirements of NAECA, ASHRAE standard 90, ICC Code and all state energy efficiency performance criteria
Size: 30 (Gallons)
First Hr. Rating: 42 (GPH)
REC. GPH 90 deg Rise: 21
Height to Water Conn: 32"
Tank Diameter: 19-3/4""
Energy Factor: 0.95
Height: 30.125 x Length: 19.75 x Wide: 19.75
Voltage: 240 VAC
Connection Size: 3/4"
|Energy Star Certified||