- Home /
- 4 Ton Goodman 17 SEER R410A 96% AFUE 80,000 BTU Two-Stage Variable Speed Upflow Gas Furnace Split System
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Questions (0)
This Goodman combination air conditioner and gas furnace system offers maximum comfort at an affordable price. The 96% efficiency rating means 96 cents of every dollar spent on heating energy goes toward warming your home. Pair that with the high efficiency 17 SEER two-stage air conditioner and you have a great central air system that comes with one of the best warranties.
• 10 year warranty on parts
• Lifetime warranty on compressor
• Lifetime warranty on heat exchanger
• Energy efficient two-stage Copeland scroll compressor
• Factory installed filter drier
• Quiet two speed condenser fan motor
• High density foam compressor sound reducing jacket
• ComfortNet communicating system (Comfortnet controller required)
• Copper tube condensing coil with aluminum fins
• Built in ComfortAlert diagnostics
• High & low pressure switches
• Steel louver coil guard
• Efficient variable speed blower motor
• Quiet two speed induced draft blower
• Durable silicon nitride igniter
• Energy saving two-stage gas valve
• Heavy duty aluminized steel tubular heat exchanger
• Stainless steel secondary heat exchanger
• 80,000 BTU natural gas input
• Self-diagnostic control board
• All aluminum evaporator coil
• Rust resistant thermoplastic drain pan
• System designed for upflow vertical installations only
• Converts from natural gas to propane (LP) gas
• Condenser pre-charged with R-410A refrigerant
• Factory installed indoor TXV
• Complies with California low NOx emission standards
Condenser Dimensions: H38 1/4" x W35 1/2" x D35 1/2"
Furnace Dimensions: H34 1/2" x W21" x D28 3/4"
Cased Coil Dimensions: H30" x W21" x D21"
|Product Title||4 Ton Goodman 17 SEER R410A 96% AFUE 80,000 BTU Two-Stage Variable Speed Upflow Gas Furnace Split System|
|Subtitle||For Natural or LP (Propane) Gas, Heat & Air Conditioning (AC) System, DSXC18, GMVC96 & CAPT Series|
|Model Number||DSXC180481, GMVC960804CN, CAPT4961C4|
|Energy Star Certified||No|
There are no product questions yet.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.